* 2 hours of Online Theory followed by a 4-hour Practical On-Field Workshop.
What do you learn?
- How to teach basic principles of play. This is a key time to train speed, flexibility and skills and understand your role in developing these skills.
- How to establish training ethics and discipline in a fun and challenging environment.
- How to communicate to this specific age group.
- How to plan coaching sessions considering the development stage of the players coaches are working with.
- How to provide a safe practice/game environment for your players.
Who is this course for?
Coaches who will be coaching U10 to U12 Males and Females. This period is called "The Golden Age of Learning".
Please check back later for upcoming Practical sessions.
Please remember that you need to complete the online Theory component prior to attending the Practical portion.
Coaches are also expected to complete the Modified Safe Sport Roster outlined by Canada Soccer.