CMSA is excited to have you join us for our spring Grassroots League wrap up – the Grassroots Rally presented by Tim Hortons – on Saturday, June 25! Please review the important event information below.
- Location: all of your Grassroots League matches on Sat. June 25 will take place at the Grassroots Rally at Inland Athletic Park 5563 112 Ave NW)
- Schedule: All teams will be scheduled two 20 minutes games and are invited to take part in additional activities with their family and teammates. Your schedule will be online by end-of-day June 15.
- If your team CANNOT attend the Grassroots Rally, please notify CMSA ASAP.
- Check-In: please send 1 team official to the Blue CMSA Tent on site to check in your team as well as pick up medals, certificates, and a special gift from Tim Hortons for your team.
- Family Fun:
- Bouncy castles and CMSA’s new mini-inflatable field
- Various food trucks on site with food to purchase
- $1 games and prizes (bring your loonies)
- KidSport Equipment Bin: to ensure all kids can play sport, CMSA will have a KidSport Equipment bin on site at the Rally collecting gently used and new sporting equipment to donate to youth and families in need
- Photo and Video: CMSA will be onsite capturing video and photo of the event. If your child or team does not wish to appear in our photo/video, please email reply to this email or notify CMSA at the Grassroots Rally
- Share the fun on social media: use the hashtag #cmsaGrassrootsRally to share your team pictures with us
Still have Questions? Please reply to this email or call the CMSA Office at 403-279-8686 if you have any further questions on the upcoming Grassroots Rally presented by Tim Hortons!