The Calgary Minor Soccer Association (CMSA) represents 41 Member Clubs and is the largest sport organization in Calgary providing year-round activity for youth ages, 6-19. Each year, over 1,600 youth teams and approximately 20,000 players participate in CMSA programs supported by over 3,000 community volunteers.
“Success through soccer”
“Dedicated to working with our member organizations to develop, organize, promote and create opportunities that allow all participants to reach their desired level of achievement with the sport of youth soccer.”
What We Do
CMSA is the governing body of youth soccer in Calgary here to support our member-clubs as well as provide opportunities for all participants in a fun, safe and inclusive environment. CMSA is responsible for scheduling league games, hosting post-season play and tournaments, providing coach education and resources, offering referee mentorship and support while working with our stakeholders to grow soccer in Calgary.
- Leadership - We provide ongoing leadership in the sport of soccer and deliver services in a progressive manner.
- Stewardship - We demonstrate fiscal responsibility, accountability and good business practices.
- Integrity - We conduct all business in an honest, ethical and transparent manner.
- Excellence - We strive for and support the achievement of excellence amongst our members, players, volunteers and staff.
- Communication - We engage in collaborative discussions with our members and other stakeholders.